Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Revamped for the Good Ol' KACC










So I'm entering one of my paintings into this member show in Kerrville...because my mom insists upon it...otherwise, I'd just let them all gather dust.
I decided I needed to push myself a bit and make one of my more recent paintings have a bit more bite to it.

I swallowed my fear and went at it. Is it better? Worse?


I'm going to go into its explanation in another post. I'm going to finally open up and spill the beans on my meanings and intentions on this one(something I typically won't do)...but for now, it means whatever you want it to mean...if you want it to mean anything at all.

2 comments:

  1. lovelovelovelove what you've done with it, it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shanna...kinda hard to photograph, plus the fact that both my camera and I suck at taking pics. Come by and see it before i whisk it off to K-town!

    ReplyDelete