Friday, June 12, 2009

Figure Drawing Session (Parental Discretion/Schlong Advisory)






These are from my first ever "The Full Monty" figure drawing session at the AVAA. Didn't get it at first that these sessions are all male. I'm such a ding-dong (no pun intended;) I was really proud of myself for going because

A.) I haven't drawn/painted with a live model since college.

B.) I am more comfortable painting females than males and this forced me to branch out

C.) I get nervous drawing and painting around others...trying to get over those fears.

D.) I rarely draw and sketch these days, so I'm hoping to ge back into sketching and illustration.

These sketches aren't the best, but I was rusty, the poses are pretty short (some only 5 minutes) I am super slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment