Friday, June 12, 2009

Eyeballs!





More paper mache prototypes. K and I have already begun preparing for Halloween, which I am quite excited about! We've got a number of super cool ideas for the house and party this year. I have no problem starting on them in June either. Sept/Oct are always so booked with projects and its choas at the last minute.
I've infused a blacklight reactive paint onto these eyeballs called Wildfire: http://www.wildfirefx.com/
This is the Bad-A stuff that Blue Man Group uses in their shows. I'm sampling their products right now to confirm what we want to do for K's Halloween fantasma.
I just realized that blacklight i had from 1998 has gone missing. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to photograph this stuff under the blacklight. More on these ideas later...

No comments:

Post a Comment