Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mind out of gutter...




My attention span sucks, but whatdya know...the words "Black Cock: Call for Art" caught it and held for about 2.2 seconds. I can't seem to complete half of the things I do, but boy did I make the effort simply because this band's name is "Black Cock".
I'm: Sad. Pathetic. Crass. Childish. Etc.
I know:|
But it ISN'T actually dirty, guys. They just identify with roosters. Black ones. Get your mind out of the gutter.
Here is my submission for their album artwork. Its doubtful I will win...its not even very original...but it gave me the chance to experiment with some different materials, including my beloved glass balls!
I will also be posting on www.rarebirdart.blogspot.com just to make sure my black cock gets seen. Oh stop!

*If you would like to attend the gallery showing and party for the band at Mohawk this Thursday July 9th starting at 8, please RSVP to rsvp@blackcockrock.com
There will be free food and drinks and a DJ and other goodies....plus Black Cock art, yay! These guys are loud, a little punk, a little electronic...super nice peeps too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment